Thursday, December 01, 2005

Oops! Let's try this again.

Well I accidentally deleted my previous post but I have recently changed my mind about what I want my blog to be about. I love movies and I love talking about them. I plan to post every time I watch a new movie to provide my prospective, good, bad, or otherwise on my movie watching experience. I would enjoy hearing from anyone that would like to share their opinion as well if it is a movie you have seen - I would love to discuss it. So go ahead and leave your comments if you desire. I may venture into a little bit of TV but to be honest I don't watch a lot of network TV - I do love me mines Survivor!!!

Oh and I may post an occasional picture of my little guy (which is what I originally intended this blog to be about) mainly for malibucookie's sake.

More to come. Stay tuned.

1 Comments:

Blogger cookie said...

matula, you need to post some photos of the christmas tree with zack attack in front of it :)

10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home